The BEST plugin to showcase Google places and business reviews in your website!
#1 BUSINESS REVIEWS PLATFORMS TO SHOWCASE YOUR GOOGLE PLACES / REVIEWS
Add google review of your business, page – right on to your website!
Everest Google Places Reviews is one of the best premium wordpress plugin to showcase Google Places and business reviews and also allows you to display up to 5 business reviews.
A standout amongst the most powerful reviews display platform with 10 pre available templates for business reviews with user rating and 10 pre available badge for displaying business information. Display your business google places reviews to attract more reviews for local business. IF you have multiple business, then you can simply create multiple business reviews with different location and showcase it on specific page or post using shortcode.
Effortlessly show Google Places Reviews on your WordPress site utilizing an intense and instinctive widget. Incredible for restaurants, retail locations, franchisees, land firms, lodgings, hotels and hospitality, and about any business with a site and reviews on Google. This plugin is useful since you can display your google business and places information with positive reviews on websites which simply further enhance your online credibility.
Showcase your business reviews in the most appealing way.
- Create Unlimited Google Business Places
- 10 Pre Available Templates For Badge/Header
- 10 Pre Available Templates For Reviews
- Reviews Layouts – Slider – Lists
- 5 Pre Designed Attractive Layouts for Floating Reviews (floating off-canvas)
- Set total number of user reviews upto 5 google places user reviews
- Google Places API key Integration
- Autocomplete Feature On Google Map
- Cache Settings
- Rate Us Settings
- Show Only 5 Star Reviews
- Advanced Customizable Options
- Easy Usage Via Shortcode/Widget
- Options to Hide Reviewer Image, User Rating, Average Rating
- Translation Ready
- Fully Responsive, SEO Friendly
View Our Plugin Documentation
For newly created API’s users: To use the Places API using Google Places API , you must get an API key and enable billing. To use newly created API, Google has set strict rules from July 2018 to enable billing which is beyond our plugin’s control. Although for old users who are using already created Google Places API before July changes will work as usual.
For more details, please visit below annoucement provided by Google Maps Platform: